Congratulations! You are about to embark on a journey to become married. This will no doubt be one of the most special days of your life; one you will want to remember for years to come. Commemorate this most romantic of occasions with specially made wedding labels that can be used for a number of purposes. Here are some fun ways to add wedding sticker labels to your special day:
5 Creative Ways to Use Labels at Your Wedding
- Wine labels. Buy a bottle of wine that is just for you and your partner. Then put a custom wedding label on it with both names and the date, perhaps even an image of the two of you on it. 30 years from now when you’re at home and you pull out the wine bottle you can remember that very special day.
- Favour bags. This is another way you could use your names and date of the occasion on a wedding label. Not only would you want one but your close family and friends could use it as a keepsake.
- Bachelor / Hen’s party. So it’s a fun night out on the town with you and your friends. Wedding stickers and labels are a great way to let everyone know what you’re celebrating. The bride can wear a sticker that say’s something cute and creative like “I’m drinking a lot and about to tie the knot” or something more simple like “Bride to be”. The same could be done for the groom, as well as the whole wedding party.
- Scrapbook. It’s probably the best way to remember everything. Use those stickers with pictures from the night out on the town. You can also use the favour labels throughout the scrapbook.
- Seating. You could use labels at your tables to remind everyone where they are seated. On the other side of the labels you could also put your names and wedding date. The possibilities are endless.
With a little creativity, stickers and labels can be used for just about anything on your wedding day.
Bonbonieres are gifts given by hosts on special occasions such as weddings but they are also provided for anniversaries, baptisms, First Communions, confirmations or barmitzvahs.
The traditional Italian gifts are five sugar almonds to symbolise health, wealth, happiness, fertility and long life. These five sugared almonds are then laced inside a small satin bag and tied with ribbons in assorted colours.
Today, traditional bonbonieres are less often used and are often replaced by gifts such as:
In fact, when it comes to bonbonieres, you are only limited by your imagination. To really, add a touch of class to your bonboniere, you need the perfect label to briefly and artisticly make your bonboniere stand out.
At Renton’s Labels, we have been providing high quality bonboniere labels for weddings and other special occasions for many years and would love to help you with your special occasion. Our state of the art digital label printing technology means that you only need to order enough bonboniere labels for your wedding or special occasion and you won’t have hundreds of labels leftover.
Enquire about Renton’s Labels’ custom wedding stickers today. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800 736 861, for all your wedding label needs.