Terms and Conditions:
- Due to the many variations of container surfaces and sizes, we cannot guarantee the adhesion of labels on a product unless we have tested the label on your product onsite in a controlled environment, over a 72 hour time frame.For all new label orders, we encourage you to forward a sample of your product to our office for testing at either:
PO Box 888
Seven Hills NSW 1730or
23/45 Powers Road
Seven Hills NSW 2147
- Our graphic designers will check your submitted and approved artwork relating to your order but you acknowledge and accept that once you have approved your artwork, we will not take any responsibility for spelling errors, grammatical errors or any other errors in your artwork. Any labels that require reprinting due to approved artwork errors will be charged to you at the original quoted prices.
- Most of our label printing is completed using the latest digital technology. Our technology enables us to closely match your colour requirements. However, you acknowledge and accept that with digital printing, an exact colour match cannot be guaranteed. Whilst we have stringent quality control processes in place, you acknowledge and agree that there are acceptable levels of colour variation from print run to print run, from stock to stock and between different printing processes.
- Our delivery expectation is to despatch your order within 7-10 working days of proof approval. We will attempt to accommodate urgent orders and in certain circumstances can print orders within 24 hours.It is however highlighted that we from time to time, rely on outside suppliers. These suppliers include but are not limited to paper or label stock suppliers, machine repair specialists, electricity providers and couriers.If your order is urgent you are encouraged to collect your order directly from our office. We currently use Australia Post, TNT and personal delivery (for orders near to Seven Hills). If your order is misplaced from one of our delivery suppliers, we will reprint your order but we will not be held liable for consequential, indirect, incidental, special or exemplary damages or losses due to a delay of a delivery.
- The storage of labels affects the adhesion and print quality of the labels. We highly recommend that labels are stored in a cool and controlled climate with low humidity. We cannot be held liable for the deterioration of the quality of the labels that have not been stored in this type of environment.
- Once you have submitted an order to us, confirmed the details of your order, your payment is processed and we commence printing your labels, you will not be permitted to cancel your order at any time and you remain bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The charges for our products and services which include the cost of processing, printing and shipping are due and payable at the time of the placement of your order, unless alternative arrangements have been arranged with an authorised officer of Renton’s Labels prior to the placement of your order. Any amount due to us which is not paid may result in the non-delivery of your order. You will be responsible to reimburse us for any debt recovery costs, legal fees and interest arising out of or related to the non-payment for your order. We remain the owner of the products until we have received full payment due to the order you placed with us and we may choose not to deliver the products until all payments have been received.